♥ Acai Berry Spam on YM ♥

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Since last year, I've been bombarded with this Acai Berry scam. It tells of how lucky they were to have found Acai Berry and that it helped them get slim and healthy and all those BS you usually hear from health products scam.

It has gotten into my last nerves which is why I'm finally posting about it. I don't get this messages when I'm online on YM. The bombardment occurs only when my YM account is set to "I'm on SMS".

Yes, I think there's something to do with being set to that way. What's weird is , there's like 3 people from my YM list whom I kept on getting this spam from. And these 3 people admitted that indeed their YM accounts have virus. But the question is, is it because their account was hacked or there systems has a virus or a worm? 'Coz if that's the case, then it shouldn't be sending out spams when they're logged in YM from a different computer, right?

Hmm, wonder which one is it and how to get rid of it?

It's losing the last wits of me.

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

 
Shiksa Says .... Design by Pocket